Wednesday 28 January 2015

Surprise ... no flowers!!

Good morning all!!  
          Well...... On my post a couple of days ago I set my self a challenge to make a shadow box card with no flowers on it as nearly all of my cards contain flowers and lots of embellishments, and this is what I came up with, and I am actually quite pleased with it, I made this card for a regular customer of mine, she asked for 4 shadow box cards, but all different with no stamped images, so over the next few days i will share what i create ...


                           I have used tilda papers from The country Escape 12 x 12 pad.                                                             The pad comes with a few sheets of die cut embellishments which
                                i have added around the frame... the sentiment is from 
                                                          Lily of the valley



Here is a close up of the flowers which I have covered with glossy accents, I love the 3d effect this product gives



Thanks for stopping by
                                                                 it means a lot xxxxx

                               I am entering this card in to the following challenges......

                                  SCRIBBLE AND SCRAP  ... Anything goes
                                  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful project. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete