Saturday 13 June 2015

Vintage love easel card ...

Good afternoon to all you lovely crafters, hope you are all having a great weekend, just popping in to share a card that i have made before i rush out of the door to work, something a little different from my usual style but i really like it...


I have used spellbinders grand nestabilities for my card base,
and the papers are first edition summer breeze,
the vintage lady has been cut from a sheet
          of Pion Design .....


I placed 6mm ivory pearls all the way round the edges, 
but used liquid pearls for around the love die cut ...


Here is a close up of the pearls and the flowers which are 
    from Live and Love Crafts ......

Right thats all from me today

Thanks for stopping by 
it means a lot xxxxx

I am entering this card in to the following challenges
SCRIBBLE AND SCRAP ... Anything goes
ALLSORTS CHALLENGE BLOG ... Flower power
PARADISE OF STAMPS ... Anything goes


5 comments:

  1. Stunning! Thanks for joining at Paradise of Stamps: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning. Thank you for joining in with us at Scribble & Scrap Challenge and good luck. Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful. I tried to become a follower but blogger is having a funny five minutes and won't let me. There are a couple of new challenge blogs starting soon, details of them and a DT call are on my blog. Will come back and try again to follow. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning card, love the shape and all the pretty details.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Flower Power' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete